Globec (UK) does not import any chemicals or chemical substances under the REACH legislation. However, some electronic components imported by Globec may be classified as ‘articles’ as defined in EC Regulation 1907/2006, Title I, Chapter 2, Article 3.3.
Globec (UK) is in contact with all its suppliers and the ‘articles’ we import and distribute are considered exempt from registration under the following criteria:
- Articles are not ‘intended to release any regulated substances during normal and reasonable foreseeable conditions of use ‘.
- Articles imported do not contain any regulated substances in quantities of greater than 1 tonne per annum.
- Articles do not contain any of the 168 ‘substances of very high concern (SVHC) in concentration levels of greater than 0.1% (w/w)’
as defined in List of Substances dated 17th December 2015
The latest Manufacturers REACH statements can be down-loaded here.
- Globec REACH Statement
- CTS EC REACH Statement
- Deltron REACH Statement
- Hybrtonics REACH Statement
- Maruwa REACH Chip Bead Statement
- Maruwa REACH DNM Statement
- Maruwa REACH Filter Array Statement
- Nextek REACH Statement
- Suntan REACH Statement
- T&E Industries REACH Statement
- Tusonix REACH Statement